|Interactive Marketing and Sales Executive|
Provide files and documents that are needed by the company for the sole purpose of improving its operation and marketing activities.
- Collect leads, implement link exchange program and bulletin board posting
- Continuously update the company of SEO principles and research by submitting research documents once a week.
- Develop and implement link popularity strategies to acquire inbound links from external web sites to improve link popularity for a client if this service is acquired.
- Research and evaluate competitorsí natural search marketing efforts and results.
- Contribute to website and services modifications projects and enhancements to improve search engine placement of clients.
- Keep abreast of search engine optimization best practices.
- Prior experience in search engine optimization.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in hand coding of HTML and methods of site optimization.
- Proficient at using Excel. Knowledgeable in Word and PowerPoint
- Strong communication skills in English (written and oral) SALES PR
- Highly motivated self starter
- Copywriting skills, preferably in direct-response environment
- Experience with paid search engine marketing
- Understanding of traditional direct marketing principles and how they apply online
- Business to business direct marketing experience