|LEAD Search Engine Optimizer|
- Develop comprehensive search engine optimization recommendations to optimize search engine ranking, traffic and coverage, and execute all phases of implementation and ongoing management.
- Review website for search engine friendly design principles. Modify page elements (e.g., page titles, tags, descriptions) to optimize natural search engine listings.
- Develop targeted high quality textual content and landing pages optimized for humans and crawler-based search engines.
- Implement search engine friendly coding, optimize web site structure, textual content and internal linking structure to facilitate crawler-based search engine indexing.
- Develop and implement link popularity strategies to acquire inbound links from external web sites to improve link popularity.
- Evaluate, source and manage search engine optimization vendors.
- Research and evaluate competitorsí natural search marketing efforts and results.
- Direct website modifications and enhancements to improve search engine placement.
- Keep abreast of search engine optimization best practices.
- Prior experience in search engine optimization.
- Ability to perform web site evaluations and implement search engine "friendly" site and linking structure.
- Extensive knowledge and experience in hand coding of HTML and methods of site optimization.
- In-depth knowledge of search engine algorithms, search engine spiders/crawlers and directory submission guidelines.
- Experience with search engine positioning and web traffic analyzing tools.
- Well versed in current events and developments in search engine optimization
- Demonstrated analytical excellence.
- Proficient at using Excel. Knowledgeable in Word and PowerPoint
- Bachelorís degree required, Master preferred. GPA of 3.3 or higher from a reputable university
- Strong communication skills in English (written and oral)
- Highly motivated self starter
- Copywriting skills, preferably in direct-response environment
- Experience with paid search engine marketing
- Understanding of traditional direct marketing principles and how they apply online
- Business to business direct marketing experience
To apply for this position,
email your resume at email@example.com or
send us your inquiries here.