|Online Direct Response Media Planner|
You will evaluate, negotiate and purchase online media; develop campaign analyses, optimization processes, and recommend strategic and tactical changes to maximize campaign performance.
- Develop and execute online media campaigns.
- Identify targeted sources of media that can provide qualified and profitable traffic
negotiate CPA media deals. You must also be knowledgeable in the trafficking of campaigns and conducting end of campaign marketing analytics.
- Negotiating CPA, CPC, CPM, and other advertising acquisition models
- Developing and maintaining media vendor/partner relationships
- Identifying sources of media that can provide qualified leads for our clients
- Running ROI-focused campaigns (Cost Per Lead/Cost Per Acquisition)
- Conducting end of campaign marketing analytics
- Must have minimum of 1 to 2 years experience planning/buying at an agency and at least 1 year of interactive/direct experience. Can be a combination of agency and client side experience.
- Bachelors Degree preferred in Marketing/Advertising or related field
- Accomplished negotiator with online media contact database
- Thorough knowledge of media plan development, media negotiations, and buying
- Familiarity with databases and HTML
- Team player, with a passion for the Internet business
- Very strong phone experience
- Knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite, MS Project
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment
- Strong analytical skills
- Excellent organizational skills
To apply for this position,
email your resume at firstname.lastname@example.org or
send us your inquiries here.